Republic Services also provides weekly yard waste services, which is collected on the day before your scheduled trash and recycling pick-up.
- A 3 Month Commitment is required.
- Yard waste with trash mixed in cannot be collected.
- Loose yard waste must be bagged in standard 30-gallon PAPER yard waste bags or placed in designated 32-gallon or smaller yard waste cans or in Republic Services yard waste carts.
- YARDWASTE IN PLASTIC BAGS WILL NOT BE COLLECTED.
- YARDWASTE IN CARDBOARD BOXES WILL NOT BE COLLECTED.
- Yard waste carts are to be used for yard waste ONLY.
- Customer-owned containers used for yard waste should be marked with the letter "X" or the words "Yard waste Only."
- Tree limbs and branches less than six inches (6") in diameter must be tied (with TWINE - NO WIRE) in bundles no bigger than four feet (4') long by twenty-four inches (24") in diameter; however, no bundle is to weigh more than fifty (50) pounds. Limbs and branches six inches (6") or more in diameter are considered Bulky Trash.
- In the fall, please place pumpkins in your yard waste container, rather than the trash.
- Christmas trees will be collected at no additional charge throughout the month of January on your yard waste day. The tree must be free of all decorations including tinsel, garland, ornaments and lights. The tree must also be cut shorter than four feet (4') in length.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: The Republic Services Customer Service Department is open to receive telephone calls from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday of each week, excluding holidays. Call 636.947.5959