Yard Waste Collection Schedule is below:
Ward 1 is Friday
Ward 2 is Monday
Ward 3 is Tuesday
Ward 4 is Thursday
**The collection dates shown above generally adhere to the ward boundaries. However, there are some variations. To determine your actual pickup date, please contact Republic Services. If you are not sure which Ward you live in you can enter your address into our Resident Information Portal to find out.
Yard Waste requirements are as follows:
- Yard waste bags, carts, and containers are to be used for yard waste only. Yard waste mixed with trash will NOT be picked up.
- Loose yard waste must be bagged in standard 30-gallon paper yard waste bags or placed in yard waste carts rented by Republic. Residents may also use 32-gallon or smaller yard waste cans clearly marked with an "X" or the words "Yard Waste Only."
- Yard waste in plastic bags will not be collected.
- Yard waste in cardboard boxes will not be collected.
- Tree limbs and branches must be less than six inches in diameter and must be tied with twine (no wire) in bundles no longer than four feet long by two feet in diameter. Each bundle must weigh less than 35 pounds. Limbs and branches more than six inches in diameter or longer than four feet require a special pickup.
- Pumpkins and Jack-O-Lanterns will be picked up during the month of November on yard waste service days at no charge.
- Christmas trees will be picked up during the month of January on yard waste service days at no charge. The tree must be free of all decorations including tinsel, garland, ornaments, and lights. The tree must also be cut into sections of four feet or less.