Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
The City of Chesterfield, as a matter of policy, does not discriminate against people with disabilities as it provides its services and programs. Please click on the "ADA Notice" to the left to learn more.
Anyone who believes they have been denied or limited in a service or program because of his or her disability is free to contact the ADA Coordinator or use the Grievance Procedure outlined in the link to the left.
City of Chesterfield
690 Chesterfield Parkway
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Using this Web Site
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- The standard font used throughout the site has been chosen to be easily legible.
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using color. This doesn't mean that colors are not used to organize information; instead it means there are also other, non-color dependent ways of doing this.
- All images and hyperlinks, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means when an image or hyperlink is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text.
- We have attempted specifically to comply with Section 508 referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact the ADA Coordinator
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
Viewing PDF Files
A PDF viewer, such as Adobe Acrobat, is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
Website e-mail Collection Policy
Under Missouri law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to the City of Chesterfield. Instead, contact the City by telephone at 636-537-4000