Do you need a license?

The City of Chesterfield requires all commercial businesses/persons physically located and operating out of a tenant space within the Chesterfield city limits, engaging in any business, trade or avocation, to obtain a City Business license from the Department of Finance & Administration.

The City (upon approval) issues the following types of licenses:

Click the appropriate link on the left for more information on a specific license.