The CVAC is excited to reopen for play, however we are mindful of our users safety. Below are policies and procedures that must be followed:
- All users are expected to follow St. Louis County guidelines, youth sports guidelines can be found here https://stlcorona.com/dr-pages-messages/covid-19-safe-operating-protocols/youth-sports-guidelines/
- Everybody entering the park must wear a mask
- One spectator per 2 participants is allowed to enter the facility
- All spectators are to wear a mask and maintain 6 feet of social distance
- Spectators are not to congregate inside the park or in the parking lot
- Spectators are not allowed near the players benches or dugouts. For Baseball/Softball spectators are to stay along the outfield fence line, for soccer they must stay on the opposite side of the player benches
- Players must wear masks when not participating (in the dugout, on the bench, etc)
- Coaches must wear a mask at all times
- Participants are asked to clean their own trash after their game/practice/scrimmage
- Please utilize the free masks and hand sanitizer at each entry point
- While entering and leaving the facility follow the Enter Only and Exit Only signs to maintain a safe and steady flow of traffic
- Bleachers are closed
- All teams must follow player/coach screening procedures as well as equipment cleaning protocols (see St. Louis County Guidelines above)
Please allow us to continue offering these facilities and programs by following all guidelines.
The Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex (CVAC) is a 176 acre complex in the Valley consisting of 21 ball diamonds (including the all-inclusive Catch 22 Miracle Field and 4 synthetic infields), 13 multi-purpose fields (soccer, football, lacrosse and Ultimate Frisbee), 10 baseball/softball practice fields, 6 sand volleyball courts with lights, 4 concession buildings, 2 playgrounds, 2 entertainment plazas, and 4 parking lots. Chesterfield’s Catch 22 Miracle Field is a premiere baseball field for individuals with disabilities across the St. Louis region.
A new addition is the renovated F Quad which includes 4 synthetic infields perfect to play through the elements. Each field can hold bases from as young as 5 years old to as old as 12 years old. This quad is situated to the far east of the facility and includes its own parking, restrooms, concessions, and entertainment plaza. The entertainment plaza is the perfect place to stay cool while watching your kids play or enjoy a glimpse of the Cardinals game on the big screen TV.
The Chesterfield Parks, Recreation & Arts Department received a Municipal Parks Grant to resurface the playground at the Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex. The resurfacing replaced an engineered wood mulch material that required regular replenishment, inspection and maintenance. Our new surface allows users with physical limitations as well as parents with wheeled strollers to better enjoy the playground with their friends.
Reservation permits are required for facility use. If you would like to reserve a field(s) for your next tournament, league, practice, camp, or birthday party, please visit the Make a Reservation page. The complex is only open during scheduled activities.