We are excited to reopen the Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex in 2021! In accordance with St. Louis County Reopening Guidelines, the Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex will be implementing the following protocols listed below. It is expected that these rules are followed by all users including participants, spectators, officials, and staff.
- All users entering and leaving CVAC must wear masks. Players and officials can take masks off while playing, however everybody else including coaches, players on the sideline, and all spectators must keep masks on while at the facility.
- Spectators limited per county rules.
- Each team is responsible for wellness screenings prior to participating in activity.
- Teams must maintain a list of who is in attendance, date, time, and contact information for all participants and spectators. If requested by St. Louis County for contact tracing teams must present this information.
- Users agree to utilize the designated entry/exit points, if there are questions please ask facility staff.
- All rentals must be spaced out 30 minutes to allow groups to enter and exit without crossing paths.
- Dugouts and player benches are for game use only.
- Spectator bleachers and pavilions are not open for use, please bring own seating.
In addition to the above protocols the City of Chesterfield will be staying in line with the St. Louis County Youth and Adult Sports Guidelines listed below.
By following these guidelines you are allowing us to stay open and provide a safe and healthy facility to all users. Thank you for your cooperation.
COVID-19 is highly contagious and is known to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By attending an event, program or visiting a City of Chesterfield facility, you agree: (1) to abide by the procedures established by the St. Louis County Dept. of Health and the CDC to help protect attendees and staff; (2) to voluntarily assume the risk that you and/or your family may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at any and all Chesterfield events, programs or facilities; (3) to assume all the risks of attendance and participation for you and your family; (4) to waive all liability against the City of Chesterfield and all other parties associated with the event, programs and facilities; and (5) to agree to indemnify the City of Chesterfield for any claims brought against the City of Chesterfield by any person you have agreed to assume the risk for under these terms.
The Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex (CVAC) is a 176 acre complex in the Valley consisting of 21 ball diamonds (including the all-inclusive Catch 22 Miracle Field and 4 synthetic infields), 13 multi-purpose fields (soccer, football, lacrosse and Ultimate Frisbee), 10 baseball/softball practice fields, 6 sand volleyball courts with lights, 4 concession buildings, 2 playgrounds, 2 entertainment plazas, and 4 parking lots. Chesterfield’s Catch 22 Miracle Field is a premiere baseball field for individuals with disabilities across the St. Louis region.
A new addition is the renovated F Quad which includes 4 synthetic infields perfect to play through the elements. Each field can hold bases from as young as 5 years old to as old as 12 years old. This quad is situated to the far east of the facility and includes its own parking, restrooms, concessions, and entertainment plaza. The entertainment plaza is the perfect place to stay cool while watching your kids play or enjoy a glimpse of the Cardinals game on the big screen TV.
The Chesterfield Parks, Recreation & Arts Department received a Municipal Parks Grant to resurface the playground at the Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex. The resurfacing replaced an engineered wood mulch material that required regular replenishment, inspection and maintenance. Our new surface allows users with physical limitations as well as parents with wheeled strollers to better enjoy the playground with their friends.
Reservation permits are required for facility use. If you would like to reserve a field(s) for your next tournament, league, practice, camp, or birthday party, please visit the Make a Reservation page. The complex is only open during scheduled activities.