NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
CITY OF CHESTERFIELD
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Commission of the City of Chesterfield will hold a Public Hearing on Monday, March 26, 2012 at 7:00 pm, in the Council Chambers at the City Hall, 690 Chesterfield Parkway West, Chesterfield, Missouri 63017. Said hearing will be as follows:
P.Z. 03-2012 Lungo Estates (1458 Kehrs Mill Rd): A request for a zoning map amendment from "NU" Non-Urban District to "E1" Estate One-Acre District for a 3.01 acre tract of land located on the east side of Kehrs Mill Road south of Country Side Manor Parkway (18U120035).
For a larger image of the site, please click HERE.
- Churches and other places of worship.
- Dwellings, single-family detached.
- Educational facilities -- College/university, primary/secondary, kindergarten or nursery school.
- Home occupations.
- Local public utility facilitates, provided that any installation other than poles and equipment attached to the poles, shall be: (a) adequately screened with landscaping, fencing or walls or any combination thereof; or (b) placed underground; or (c) enclosed in a structure in such a manner so as to blend with and complement character of the surrounding area.
- Parks and playgrounds.
- Public safety facilities.
- Wildlife Reservation and Conservation Project.
Anyone interested in the proceedings will be given an opportunity to be heard. Copies of the request are available for review in the Department of Planning, Public Works and Parks at the Chesterfield City Hall, 690 Chesterfield Parkway West during weekdays between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. If you should need additional information about this project, please contact Mr. Kristian Corbin, Project Planner, by telephone at 636-537-4743 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CITY OF CHESTERFIELD
Amy Nolan, Chair
Chesterfield Planning Commission
Description of Property
Lot 1 of Lungo Estates, a Subdivision in St. Louis County, Missouri, according to the plat thereof recorded in Plat Book 164 Page 18 of the St. Louis County Records.