When: Sep 23, 2020 06:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Fourth Annual Subdivision Trustee Symposium
(312) 626 6799 Webinar ID: 979 7479 8271
Fourth Annual Subdivision Trustee Symposium to be held September 23, 2020
Calling all subdivision trustees! The City is hosting its fourth annual symposium for subdivision trustees to help you better serve your neighborhood. We will arm you with information you can use to help during your term as a trustee. City Department Heads will present information on services you may not be aware of that are provided by all areas of the operation. Some of the topic areas include:
- Police – Vacation checks for homeowners, speakers on a variety of topics such as home safety and identity theft at your subdivision meetings, deer hunting, Neighborhood Watch programs and code enforcement.
- Public Works – sewer lateral program, street tree program, sidewalk and street repair/replacement and snow removal programs.
- Planning & Development Services – the permit process for decks or home remodeling/additions, planner of the day and how to look up development projects.
- Parks – Programs available including older adult programs, how to search for events and activities and amenities of our parks.
The City’s web site contains a great deal of information that can sometimes be challenging to navigate. We will show you the basics and how to easily find the most searched for information.
This information-packed event will be held on Wednesday, September 23rd from 6-7:30 p.m. virtually via Zoom. No registration required.