County Executive Dr. Sam Page to Reduce Public Health Restrictions Beginning May 18
STAY AT HOME GUIDELINES
The City of Chesterfield is entering into "Essential Personnel Only Mode" starting Monday, March 23rd. All non-essential personnel are to remain at home.
Due to the current health concerns surrounding the COVID-19 Virus, the following Chesterfield Parks Facilities will be closed until further notice:
- All Park Bathrooms
- Park Playgrounds
- Eberwein Dog Park
- Community Gardens
- Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex
What is COVID-19?
- COVID-19 is the infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered coronavirus. This new virus and disease were unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019.
- Coronaviruses are a large family of respiratory viruses which may cause illness in animals or humans. In humans, these range from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). The most recently discovered coronavirus causes coronavirus disease COVID-19.
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Coronavirus Disease 2019
- St. Louis County Department of Public Health Hotline: 314-615-2660 (Available 24/7)
- CDC: Recommendations for Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in Polling Locations